Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Dream Vacation!

     I am new to the blogging world but am also very excited about this new experience and the trip we are going to embark on soon. I am literally counting down the day till we go, only 172 more to go! I have been looking up pictures and information on Ireland and Scotland so I can get a little more educated about the places we will be visiting this summer. Here are a couple of the amazing places I have found so far that I would love to visit. The first is place I would love to see is Loch Ness and the Great Glen. It is just so beautiful and crazy how at one time it made Scotland be divided into two separate places. I will defiantly keep a camera in hand when Im there if I happen to catch a glimpse of the mysterious Loch Ness Monster. The second place i must see when we go to the amazing capital city of Ireland is the National Museum of Archeology which is located in Dublin. I would love to see all of the artifacts from ancient Ireland that is stored in that museum, i think it would be fascinating to experience! I cant wait to learn and write about more amazing things to see and experience in Ireland and Scotland.



1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your blog. Especially about Valentines Day since that's our next American holiday. I did not know that we shared this tradition. I can't wait for our trip either. I love music so I'm ready to hear the bagpipes. I wonder how many genres of music have used the bagpipe. Something I need to research. For clothing, I know that a must have for a visitor to Scotland is a plaid jacket. I am not sure about a kilt.

    ReplyDelete