Monday, April 7, 2014

Theme 4

This topic to me is so important because communication is so valuable in every area of life. I am majoring in business so I will need to be aware and know how to communicate with a wide variety of people and cultures. Globalization has advanced so much in the recent years so there is a huge diversity of people in the workplace now. You could be working in a job with people from so many different cultures and you need to know how to communicate correctly with everyone to be successful!        

                                                                 
A good way to learn about multicultural coworkers would be to search about there culture on the internet so you can become more familiar with it. Being familiar with a variety of cultures is such a valuable tool in the world and mainly in the workplace. I am actually really looking forward to working with people from a variety of cultures so I can learn about cultures other than my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment